Letting with Love Homes

At Love Homes we are thrilled to introduce our lettings department offering 'Find a Tenant' and 'Fully Manages' packages. With extensive knowledge of Lancashire and Greater Manchester, our experienced Property Managers can offer realistic and achievable rental appraisals. We advertise each home using the best marketing tools in order to have you a tenant as quickly as possible. We currently have an extensive list of potential tenants waiting to find their ideal home in and around Lancashire, specifically; Preston, Blackburn, Bolton and Bury.

To find out more, click on the Live Chat or call 01995 213101.

Tenant Find Full Management
Free Market Appraisal Tick Tick
Preparation of Letting Brochure Tick Tick
Marketing of property on our website Tick Tick
I Love-Homes 'TO LET' board Tick Tick
Advertisement in Property Scene publication Tick Tick
Presence on Rightmove and Property Scene Portals Tick Tick
Accompanied viewings Tick Tick
Support throughout the process Tick Tick
Preparation of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement Tick Tick
Affordability and Reference checks using Equifax Tick Tick
Registration of the Deposit within the DPS Tick Tick
Collection of the first month's rent Tick Tick
Inform utility companies of meter readings and tenancy Tick
Supply tenant with 24 contact details for maintenance & repairs Tick
Conduct periodic inspections (usually every three months) Tick
Arrange Gas and Electrical safety checks and inspections Tick
Collection of rent Tick
Arrangement of End of Tenancy inc. final inspection and key return Tick

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

An EPC is a legal requirement and must be available when selling your home. It gives prospective purchasers and tenants the properties energy efficiency rating and carbon emissions.

To ensure compliancy, EPC's should be completed and uploaded to the EPC Register within seven days of marketing a home. This will then be uploaded to the sales details of your property.

We are happy to arrange an EPC on your behalf from one of our trusted assessors.

If you would like further information about ordering an EPC, please contact us or call 01995 213101.

Gas Safety & Electrical Testing

A Gas Safety Certificate must be completed and a copy given to the tenant by Law. This must be carried out annually by a qualified gas safety engineer on behalf of the Landlord and a copy kept within our files. For more information from the HSE, click HERE.

An Electrical testing certificate is advised, however there is no legal requirement at present to have this. It is the Landlords duty to ensure that ell electrical equipment in a property is safe. If faulty electrical causes injury or fatality, then a Landlord could be open to prosecution. For further information from the Residential Landlords Association, click HERE.

Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors

As of October 2015 Landlords need to ensure that Smoke Detectors are fitted and in full working order on every floor of a property. Testing should be carried out at the beginning on any new tenancy. Carbon Monoxide detectors must be fitted in any room where a solid fuel appliance is (ie; Log burner, solid fuel stove, open fire etc). For more information from the Residential Landlords Association, click HERE.

If you would like us to help arrange any of the above, please call 01995 213101 or click on the Live Chat.

Free Valuation
Free Valuation